Rotation is a simple matter, as the Jora composter is specially constructed for this purpose. Insufficient aeration can lead to unpleasant odors in the compost. The Jora composter Heat and efficiency. The Jora composter is well insulated and this allows the temperature to achieve at least 167 degrees Fahrenheit. Using an insulated, rotating composter ensures a more even heat distribution and an active decomposition process throughout the entire volume of waste. The high temperature makes the Jora composter especially suited for kitchen waste, both cooked and uncooked, including meat and fish scraps. The Jora composter is divided into two compartments to make emptying and maturing the compost easier.
- 70 Gallon Tumbling Compost Bin Tumbler
- Insulation 2.16'' polyethylene plastic
- Dual chamber lets you keep adding new materials in one bin while other matures
- Reduces and eliminates odors
- Rodent-proof design
- Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
- Constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
- Capacity: 70 Gallon
- Suitable for larger households, small restaurants, kindergartens, care homes, etc
- Come with a tall stand
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 50 Inches
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 44 Inches
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 28 Inches
- Wall Thickness: 2.5 Inches
- Aeration Hole Diameter: 2.5 Inches
- Opening Width - Side to Side: 22 Inches
- Overall Product Weight: 84lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.