These weather stations make a handsome and practical addition to any outdoor decor. The Vermont Weather Station is both a hygrometer and thermometer. The easy-to-read 4” inch dial is crafted of long-lasting Living Finish with a glass crystal face. Left unattended, the copper will attain a rich, dark patina in outdoor environments. Featuring our exclusive fourth generation full range precision Japanese coil movement (FR4), the weather station displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. The 1 inch diameter hygrometer measures the exterior humidity when the instrument is placed outdoors, and the swivel arm bracket can be mounted for just the right viewing angle on any window or post. Available in both Copper and Brass Living Finish.
• 4 inch dial with large easy-to-read numerals
• Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
• Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
• Our exclusive FR4 precision coil movement measures both Fahrenheit & Celsius more accurately across a greater range of temperatures
• Hygrometer movement measures humidity
• Solid brass/copper & glass construction
• Crystal won’t yellow or craze
• Living Finish won’t peel, flake or rust; patinas with age
• Lifetime warranty
Dimension: 1.25L x 6.25W x 4.25H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.