Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient‐rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle.
The Worm Factory 365 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 365 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Simply add a handful or worms and your organic waste such as kitchen scraps and shredded paper to the bottom tray of the Worm Factory 365. The Worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient - rich compost. You can do this year - round inside or outside, and harvest compost up to once a month!
Your first tray will take about three months to become fully composted by the worms. After the first tray is composted the other trays can take as little as a month depending on the waste added. Once you harvest your finished compost from the bottom tray, you will have an empty tray to stack on top again.
*A Note About the Worm Voucher Option -
Save time and money by selecting the worm voucher option with your Worm Factory! When you add a worm voucher to your order, you will receive a card inside your Worm Factory for a pre-paid pound of red wiggler worms! Once you get your Worm Factory set up, just follow the instructions on the card to claim your worms online or by phone, and they will be rush delivered to your door!
- Compact and expandable up to 7 trays
- US made high quality post consumer recycled plastic
- Choice of color: Black, green, terracotta
- Create compost year‐round, indoors and out
- 10 year limited warranty
- Odor free operation
- Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week
- Quick start guide and link to comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Bundled with accessory kit
- Includes additional 5th Tray
- Moisture Meter - Included ONLY with Worm Factory® 365
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8 lbs of food per week
- Year-round production
- Odor-free operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in black, green, and terracotta
- Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
- Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
- Glacial rock dust minerals
- 30 year life expectancy
- Easy to assemble and manage
- 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made with post consumer recycled materials
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Also includes online instructional video link!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.