Worm Factory 360 Composting Bin With/Without WormsNature's Footprint
Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient‐rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle.
The Worm Factory 360 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Simply add a handful or worms and your organic waste such as kitchen scraps and shredded paper to the bottom tray of the Worm Factory 360.The Worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient - rich compost. You can do this year - round inside or outside, and harvest compost up to once a month!
Your first tray will take about three months to become fully composted by the worms. After the first tray is composted the other trays can take as little as a month depending on the waste added. Once you harvest your finished compost from the bottom tray, you will have an empty tray to stack on top again.
*A Note About the Worm Voucher Option -
Save time and money by selecting the worm voucher option with your Worm Factory! When you add a worm voucher to your order, you will receive a card inside your Worm Factory for a pre-paid pound of red wiggler worms! Once you get your Worm Factory set up, just follow the instructions on the card to claim your worms online or by phone, and they will be rush delivered to your door!
- Compact and expandable up to 7 trays
- US made high quality post consumer recycled plastic
- Choice of color: Black, green, terracotta
- Create compost year‐round, indoors and out
- 10 year limited warranty
- Odor free operation
- Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week
- “Quick Tips” instructions on lid
- Improved base and lid design for better air circulation
- Comprehensive instruction booklet
- 4 chapter DVD guide for beginners
- Start‐up worm bedding
- Accessory kit includes: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper
- Built in leachate (liquid fertilizer) collector tray and spigot for easy draining