THE 1# AND 3# PRICING ARE FOR USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING, IF NEED DIFFERENT SHIPPER PLEASE NOTIFY FOR NEW COST.
Pumice is a type of igneous rock, formed from molten or partially molten material.
Pumice is inorganic, so it will not decompose or compact over time, meaning it functions continuously and can be recycled and reused. Does not attract or host fungi, nematodes, or insects Pumice is pH neutral Sizes available: 1lb box 3lb box
With the addition of as little as 10% pumice in pottingm edia and garden soils you will experience the following advantages:
- Increases bulk density of potting mixes
- The porous nature of pumice allows it to hold vital nutrients in the microscopic surface pres, which helps regulate fertilizer feedings.
- It can even be superchared with nutrients before it is added to the growing medium Excellent conditioner for soils that need increased aerationa and drainage
- Loosens the density of heavy clay garden soils, letting in the air and water plants need
- Holds moisture in the soil, reducing watering requirements by as much as 35%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.