Heavy Duty 16.4 cubic ft. Soil-maker Compost Bin with 3 Chamber Composter DesignFast Furnishings
This Heavy Duty 16.4 cubic ft. Soil-maker Compost Bin with 3 Chamber Composter Design is eco-friendly, natural, organic, and easy. It has a unique aerobic process supports new waste material on shelves above the ground. Radiant heat absorbed by the black plastic top, and heat naturally generated by the decomposition process, draws air up through the ventilation holes under the compost material. Aeration is increased when compost material loosens as it spills from shelf to shelf. Oxygen is needed for microbes to break down organic waste efficiently – so aerobic composting is faster!
- Heavy Duty 16.4 cubic ft. Soil-maker Compost Bin with 3 Chamber Composter Design
- Vertical design takes up less space
- Frost resistant with large rotating lid
- Easy, no-tool assembly
- Large openings at the top and bottom for easy access
- Secure swiveling door at the top keeps animals out
- Capable of producing 10 gallons of compost every month
- 2-year warranty on workmanship and material quality
- Made in New Zealand
- 3mm thick plastic - 15% recycled - co-polymer
- 3-chamber design composts in stages
- 123 gallons = 16.4 cubic feet
- Patented continuous cycle composting
- Measures 30L x 30W x 47H inches
- Weighs about 36lbs.
- Cubic Feet 16.4
- Gallon Capacity 123
- Material Plastic
- Warranty 1-Year Warranty
- 30L x 30W x 47H inches
- Weight: 36lbs.