Glacial Rock Dust - 10# or 20# boxNature's Footprint
THE 10# AND 20# PRICING ARE FOR USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING, IF NEED DIFFERENT SHIPPER PLEASE NOTIFY FOR NEW COST.
Glacial Rock Dust can replace key elements that have been depleted from the soil over the years in form readily used by soil microbes to create healthy soil. GRD lets the soil re-create the colloids (minerals and humus) which are need to improve soil structure, moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action. When the correct balance is achieved, organic matter is turned into humus and the soil becomes a favorable environment for a host of benefical molds, funi, bacteria and earthworms.
- Raises pH in acid soild
- Increases phosphorus availability
- Corrects ineral balance in the soil
- Provides an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus trace and micro-nutrients
- Increases moisture holding properties in the soil
- Improves the cation exchange capacity
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
- Sizes available: 10 lb and 20 lb box
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.