Gama Sonic Victorian Solar Lamp w/GS Solar Light Bulb - Wall/Pier/3" FitterGama Sonic
The Gama Sonic GS-94B-FPW solar lamp from the Victorian Bulb series is an elegant lamp that is the perfect accent to your home. This unique light has several mounting options included in the box. This allows you the flexibility to install the lamp almost anywhere around your home. The product assembles easily and does not require wiring as it is powered by the sun.
- New Solar Technology: The GS Solar Light Bulb is Brand New Patent Pending Technology that takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into outdoor solar lamps and lamp posts. Combined with our patented cone reflector – this is a game changer that provides ample lighting with an elegant classic design
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This Victorian solar outdoor light fixture comes with 3 mounting options included and can be mounted anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- Dusk to Dawn: This solar lamp is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance when its battery gets fully charged during the day
- No Electrical Wiring: It requires no electrical wiring for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- No Maintenance Is Required: The Victorian Solar Lamp Post is constructed with weatherproof, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass
- External switch: Easily change the brightness from high to low with the exterior switch
- WARNING: GAMA SONIC® Light bulbs are not to be used in other electrical sockets. These are low-voltage light bulbs that are built and designed for our products only! Please note that we highly recommend reading the instruction manual carefully to obtain the best results from your purchase.
Full Technical Specs
|Technology||Solar LED Light Bulb|
|# of LEDs||11|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Power Source||Mono-Crystalline Solar Cell|
|Light Duration||Up to 12 hours|
|F||9 x 9 x 15 in|
|P||9 x 9 x 18 in|
|W||9 x 11 x 18 in|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.