The Culti Cave allows you to start growing earlier in the spring, and continue growing later into the fall. By extending your growing season, you can produce more food and grow heat-loving plants that would otherwise be unable to survive in your climate.
Many greenhouses are difficult to assemble, space-consuming, and semi-permanent. The Culti Cave, however, is quick and easy to assemble and folds up for compact storage. The Culti Cave’s small footprint means it is ideal for a wide variety of spaces. You can locate it in a back, front, or side yard, even on a patio or deck.
It is recommended to place only potted plants or container gardens in the Culti Cave. However, you can pour soil into the base of the Culti Cave and plant directly in it for shallow rooted plants.
Culti Cave Advantages:
- Made from tough UV plastic so it holds up, even in harsh sunlight.
- Size can accommodate large plants.
- Sewn-in groundsheet to stop slugs, insects and other garden pests from getting in.
- Design allows for a humid growing atmosphere for extensive warm-weather gardening
- Mesh panel in the groundsheet allows drainage of spillage when watering.
- Quick and easy to install - either wall-mounted or freestanding.
- Zipped door panels on both sides for quick and easy access and ventilation
- Modular - two or more units may be zipped together to extend the size.
- An easily maintained, durable wipe clean surface.
- Folds up for easy storage in the off-season.
- Packed away, the Culti Cave is a mere 21” x 8” x 4”
- Opened 6.5’ x 5.5’ x 2.5’ weighing in at 6.6 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.