Ceramic Heater Tower with Ionizer by SupentownSupentown
This Ceramic Heater Tower with Ionizer by Supentown offers soothing warmth with the safety of a low surface temperature.Also, the Heater provides 120 degree oscillation for widespread heat coverage. Houseware gradually warms your entire room using ceramic heat.
- Built-in ionizer automatically functions when unit is turned on
- Heat can also be turned off and unit can function as a fan
- Elegant stand will complement any room
- Digital thermostat with LCD display
- On/off timer, up to 7.5 hours
- Transparent cover with remote control storage
- Built-in air filter and Ionizer
- Doubles as a fan
- LCD displays ambient room temperature
- 70-degree oscillation
- Two whisper-quiet comfort settings: High (1500W), Low (950W) and Auto
- Main power safety switch
- Auto safety shut-off and overheat fuse
- Silver and titanium gray
- Cord length: 6 feet
- Ceramic heating element
- Tip protection
- Input voltage 120V/60Hz
- Rated power (heating) 900/1375 watts (Low/high heat, no oscillation)
- 950/1500 watts (low/high heat with oscillation)
- Rated power (fan) 45/40 watts (with/without oscillation)
- Temperature setting 60 to 99 degrees Fahrenheit (Auto mode)
- Safety power indicator light, tip protection, current fuses and thermal cut-off
- Color: silver and titanium gray
- Unit measures 8.7 inches wide x 8.7 inches long x 23.8 inches high
- Weight: 8lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.