16-Gallon Home Composting Bin w/Bottom Access Veclro FlapFast Furnishings
- 16-Gallon Home Composting Bin with Bottom Compost Access Veclro Flap
- Special Note: Please put regards courtyard, attic ventilation Farm place.
- First a brick soaked coconut, dried, first put the first 5-8 cm high amount of primer-absorbent, soil can be
- Set a minimum of three to seven talented 1/4 fermentation bags, each can be first, two talented tight with a plastic bag in the refrigerator or kitchen first bag, set two, three packs of the amount after the open plastic bags buried together
- (microbial flora of the product used for EM high concentration of bacteria, each with only a small amount, eight wide-mouth bottle beverage size, about 50 grams), sprinkle evenly, stirring pressed wood or brick, in order to reduce odors and moisture absorption, while preventing generation maggots
- Finally, coconut soil or dirt to bury the entire kitchen, and then pressed bricks, compacted tightly closed lid to really fermentation
- After 1-3 months of accumulation of fermentation, with the appearance of discrimination, its loose structure, brownish black, and there is no smell and aroma with
13.78in x 9.84in x 3.94in
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.