THE 10# AND 20# PRICING ARE FOR USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING, IF NEED DIFFERENT SHIPPER PLEASE NOTIFY FOR NEW COST.
Olivine is another type of volcanic rock. It is classified along with basalt as mafic, meaning that the dust will be high in magnesium and iron. Unlike basalt, which typically has around 2-3% magnesium, olivine will have composition percentages upwards of 50%.
This dust should be used sparingly and for the express purpose of adding magnesium to a potting mix or garden soil. The magnesium, along with the other trace elements will release slowly and does not easily leach away.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Corrects mineral balance in the soil
- Enhances root fertility
- Will not "burn” plants or seedlings
- Raises pH in acidic soils
- Increases phosphorus availability
- Provides an excellent source of macro and micro nutrients
- Increases moisture holding properties in the soil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.